This is a blog about nothing in particular, just whatever comes to my crazy mind.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Schools out for summer!

J's school is finally out.  June 16th was a late date, but we are finally there.  I got to sleep in  till eight thirty. 
I totally miss the hubby and just found out that he will very likley not be back until febuary. I.am.not.a.fan!

Also I am making it happen at school!  I just got through a slump.  the weather has been so nice who wants to stay in and do work.  Then I rememered that I have a laptop and can travel.  I finally finished my last history paper.  It was my last class for the semester!!  I am going to get ahead a little and take another class before the official end in August.  Then I have to take the praxis one.  So that will be fun, or mabye not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment