This is a blog about nothing in particular, just whatever comes to my crazy mind.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to school!!

I passed the admittance test!  Yeah!!!  I have officially been accepted and will begin March 1st!  I am so excited.  Ive been planning to go back to school for some time now and I'm finally doing it! 
Also I started tapering off the steroids, I should be completely off by the middle of March.  Im looking forward to that.
 Another thing to look forward to is the pine wood derby.  All 4 of us are entering cars this year.  Josephs is like Marios, mine is princess peach, Cadens is Coopa troopa. . .Do you see a theme here?  I dont know what Eric will do for his.  but hes really getting into it.  We are having a lot of fun with the Cub scouts in general.
 Im getting excited about the babies that are coming to the family soon.   

God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment